|HOME > Conferences > Autumn Conference 2011 in Bamberg > Call for Abstracts|
Call for Abstracts for the Event
Submit Your Abstract by June 30, 2011
DNUG Autumn Conference 2011
November 8 and 9 in Bamberg
DNUG is calling for abstract for consideration to present at the next DNUG Conference in November in Bamberg.
Abstracts from end user companies are especially welcome.
1. Future and IT Trends: Where Is Information Technology Heading?
Concepts / Business strategies / Workplace of the future / Position of the users / Focus of investment / Consolidation and standardization / Process optimization / Role of Open Source / Security / Data protection
2. Networking: From Hype to Lasting Significance of Social Media
Company culture / Changed way of working / Sharing knowledge / Finding knowledge / Increasing Transparency / Convincing employees / Communication between employees and between departments / Social commerce / Interaction with existing applications / Process-oriented implementation / Structuring of data / Privacy policies / Compliance / Governance
3. Communication: Integration of Telephony and IT
Unified Communication - Technologies / Integrative aspects / Potential for saving
4. Costs: Ways to Increase Efficiency and Competitiveness
IT Sourcing or IT as a service - SaaS / Cloud Computing / Appliances
The free desktop
Concepts and overall view
Maintenance and support
5. Practical Experience Reports: Which Experience Would You Like to Contribute to the Conference?
Best practices from development, administration, software implementation and software upgrades
Identifying and managing risks
New "killer" applications
6. Documents and Information: How Do We Cooperate through Documents and Information?
Enterprise content management / Accessing information / Business intelligence / Business analytics / Integration / Workflow / Life cycle management, Compliance, Real-time editing
7. University Day 2011
Marketplace University - Industry
|REQUIREMENTS for Abstracts Submitted|
Your submission should contain:
- the title of the presentation
- a meaningful summary (written out with full sentences) of about 100 words
- a short CV of the speaker, not exceeding 60 words, referring to the presentation topic
- an up-to-date photo of the speaker (if possible: 300 dpi, .jpg or .eps)
as well as the following details:
- the objective of the presentation
- the benefit for the attendees
- the background knowledge required of the attendees
- the technical level of the presentation
- the type of presentation (live presentation, hands-on training, theoretical lecture, practical experience report, etc.)
|TIME Available for the Presentation|
45 min in total, thereof
- 30 min for presentation
- 15 min for introductory and concluding moderation as well as Q&A
We kindly ask you to point out differing requirements.
- Keep the number of slides low
- Demonstrate the benefit
- Derive QuickWins
- Discuss problems
Involve the attendee
- which information is important to him
- which background is necessary for his understanding
- which suggestions or impetus can he contribute
|GENERAL TERMS for Conference Attendance as Speaker|
On the day of his presentation, the speaker can attend the conference free of charge. Two speakers are admitted per presentation.
For attendance of the entire event, 50 % of the according conference fee will be charged. Each speaker has to bear himself the expenses for his travel and accommodation.
Please send your submission to info(at)dnug.de or submit the topic online. In the latter case, please use the field "Remarks" and indicate the topic, that your submission belongs to.
If you log in with your DNUG account at the DNUG website first, your address data will be automatically filled in!