Conditions of a DNUG Membership
|Type of Membership|
* Company membership entitles the whole staff of the member company to discount rates for attendance at DNUG conferences and workshops. At least three employees of the company can be registered for the DNUG Web ClubZone and the online platform "EULUC - Meet the Experts".
- According to the statute, the annual fee is always payable in advance.
- In the year of admission to DNUG, the membership fee is charged per quarter as of the month of the accession to the user group.
- Membership lasts at least till the end of the calendar year following the admission to DNUG.
- Membership is automatically renewed, unless it is terminated with three months' notice in writing by the end of the calendar year.
3. Advantages of DNUG Membership
- Advantage in knowledge due to the exchange of information and experiences plus the networking in the user community
- Backing strategic decisions by exchanging experiences
- More than 50% discount if you attend the well-established DNUG Conferences
- Free attendance at DNUG Special Interest Groups and regional meetings
- Access to the presentations of all DNUG events
- Use of the online platform "EULUC - meet the experts" and the Sametime communication
- DNUG library as a knowledge pool with diploma theses on IBM collaboration solutions since 1999
- Benefits from DNUG's close contact to IBM, e.g. influence on product development in the users' interest owing to the substantial number of member
- Deep insight into product development during DNUG tours to the IBM labs
- Discounts for subscription to certain trade magazines
To join DNUG please fill-in the membership application form.